Ascent Chiropractic LLC

$$ • Chiropractors, Sports Medicine, Physical Therapy

16620 W Bluemound Rd #405, Brookfield, WI 53005
(262) 345-4166

Tips & Reviews for Ascent Chiropractic LLC

accepts credit cards free wi-fi accepts insurance open to all

  • Dec 2021

    I've been suffering from foot pain on and off for years, soooooo happy that I finally listened to my wife and made an appointment! The myofascial work hurt like hell but it literally only took 3 visits and my plantar fasciitis/foot pain is totally gone. Dr. Grant knows his stuff – highly recommended!

  • Dec 2021

    I've always been skeptical of chiropractors, but I just finished my initial visit and I'm BLOWN AWAY by how much better my back feels walking out of Ascent Chiropractic. This is the most relaxed and pain-free my lower back's felt in years. It's like Dr. Grant knew EXACTLY what muscles needed to be worked on and what needed to be adjusted without me even telling him. I see a lot of doctors for different reasons, and he's the only one I'm actually looking forward to seeing again. Seriously, don't waste your time trying anywhere else, what they do here WORKS!

  • Dec 2021

    Tore the labrum in my shoulder from playing football, after physical therapy was a failure the orthopod I saw referred me to Dr. Grant (he said he's the only chiropractor he'll even consider referring patients to). Said if seeing him didn't fix it he'd go in and surgically repair it. Two months worth of manipulating, doing myofascial work and active rehab and keeping it taped up – I'm totally pain free and have probably 80% of motion back (and confident I'll get the other 20% with a few more weeks of work). If you've got an injury that's not going away, give Ascent a call, I trust in what Dr. Grant does 100%.

Photos

Hours

Monday: 8:30AM - 5:30PMTuesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PMWednesday: 8:30AM - 5:30PMThursday: 8:30AM - 5:30PMFriday: 8:30AM - 5:30PMSaturday: 8:30AM - 12:30PMSunday: Closed

Ratings

Google Google: 5/5 Facebook Facebook: 5/5

Ascent Chiropractic LLC

16620 W Bluemound Rd #405, Brookfield

Directions Call Website Suggest an Edit